slowing down and enjoying the simple things

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Typography

I am seeing a trend these days.  I love the written word and with so much of our communication in email, text and e-readers, it is so nice to savor typography.  In our booth, we have just brought in a vintage typing table and typewriter.  It is surrounded by oversize scrabble tiles made from reclaimed pallets.  (Don't worry, I didn't charge for the blood, sweat, and busted knuckles brought forth in getting the pallet apart.)  On the wall, you can see the "Gifts of the Holy Spirit" collage, also made using pallet wood. 

Can't you just feel the "HUG" in this inviting space?
Have a blessed day.
Kelley

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this shop! Oh how I wish I lived closer - you have such a great eye for beautiful finds.

    ReplyDelete